I have so many treasures and treats to share in my shamanic vocal journey, Serenading the Divine.
I'm excited to bring this offering to CHANT FEST 2014 in Denver! Hope to see you there!
SERENADING THE DIVINE ™
Sacred Music, Mantra, & the Shamanic Voice
FREE your voice! Sing and speak from the heart. This teaching is for those who long for a yogic, shamanic, devotional, and playful approach to vocal practice. This is especially supportive to the budding singer, performer, teacher/ facilitator, and public speaker. Awaken the Vishuddha (throat) chakra in this in-depth teaching. You will explore:
• Tantric bija mantras & esoteric principles of mantra practice
• Bhajans (devotional kirtan songs)
• Shlokas (Sanskrit hymns)
• Sacred myths of the deities
• The Classical Rasas (aesthetic flavors) of the Natya Shastra as expressed through sound
• Sacred songs of other cultures around the globe
• the Yoga of Speech (self-inquiry, visualization, mindfulness, & mantra practices)
• the 4 Levels of Speech (traditional yogic teaching)
• Nada yoga (the yoga of sound)
• Playful shamanic vocal practices