Friday, December 6, 2013

Control garden pests naturally with DoTERRA essential oils!








Aphids were destroying my humble attempts at gardening... They swarmed over my roses and completely devoured my beautiful kale...
 
I learned that garden pest control is yet another miraculous use for DoTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils... I've been able to completely rid my garden of aphids by regularly spraying them with a mixture of 20 drops peppermint oil & 20 drops wild orange oil in a 24 ounce spray bottle of water.

Then recently I learned that wintergreen essential oil actually attracts beneficial insects, that prey on the pests!

http://biocontrolbeat.wordpress.com/tag/aphids/

Excited to add wintergreen to my gardening routine...

Not to mention... It feels AMAZING to spray my garden greens with pest control that is actually GOOD to eat + therapeutic and lovely to breathe!


Remember... NOT all essential oils are created equal!

Choose Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade DoTERRA essential oils

No comments:

Post a Comment